Like most people, I am finding it hard to maintain order and peace of mind during these extraordinary times. Here are a few guidelines I have established for myself. I encourage you to think of your own guidelines and let others know how you are trying to live during the time of coronavirus.
- Keep working to know myself emotionally.
- Listen to others with full attention.
- Treat others with the utmost respect for what they are going through.
- As best as possible, stay connected with others with whom I have a meaningful relationship.
- Take good care of myself in terms of body mind and spirit.
- Take good care of others who are directly part of my life. Do what I can to be sure they can take care of themselves in terms of body mind and spirit.
- Reach out to others who may need my support.
- Recognize the power of fear, but also appreciate that fear does not need to be my guiding light.
- Remember that most often bad things happen just because, not through the fault of my own or the fault of others.
- Recognize that during these stressful times, I am going to make mistakes. What is most important is apologizing fully and accepting responsibility for whatever I have done to cause others discomfort.
Please contact me to discuss my services: email@example.com