Rob Pasick’s Leaders Connect:
We’re Now Online
Meaningful connection +
Stimulating presentation and conversation =
Rewarding and memorable learning experience
For over 20 years Rob Pasick’s Leaders Connect has been a community learning and networking event for leaders from throughout Michigan. Gathering together in large and small groups are a diverse set leaders from a variety of sectors including: for-profit companies, nonprofit organizations, entrepreneurial enterprises, universities, government agencies, and education.
Currently, Leaders Connect communities exist in Ann Arbor and Detroit. Activities include large group breakfast workshops where thought leaders from throughout the region gather to discuss their ideas with the members of the Leaders connect community.
Additionally, Dr. Rob hosts small groups of 10 to 12 leaders who meet monthly to discuss their leadership challenges.
Many of the past Leaders Connect events are available on Robs’s YouTube channel. Sponsors for Leaders Connect include Bank of Ann Arbor, Zingermans, Rehmann, and Office Evolution.
The list of distinguished speakers (of which there are too many to mention all) include:
- Two University of Michigan Presidents (Mary Sue Coleman and Mark Schlissel)
- Authors (including Jeff Zazlow, John Bacon, John Baldoni, Steve Gil and Jim Tobin among others)
- University of Michigan Faculty (Jane Dutton, Bob Quinn, Kim Cameron, Wayne Baker, Len Middleton, and Gretchen Spreitzer)
- Two Michigan entrepreneurs of the year (Roger Newton, and Ted Dacko)
- Non-profit leaders (Cheryl Elliot, Neel Hajra, and Stephanie Blackbun Freeth)
- Government officials (Governor Snyder).
- Executives from large corporations such as Blue Cross /Blue Shield, Boeing, Plante Moran, and Thomson Reuters.
- This list is not exhaustive, as Rob has been honored to host many other distinguished leaders. Check out videos of past events at Leader’s Connect
Campaign Status Report with UM Political Scientist, Dr. Michael Traugott “Eighteen Days and Counting”
Friday, October 16, 2020
8:00 AM to 9:15 AM (EDT)
Michael Traugott is a political scientist who studies campaigns and elections, voting behavior, political communication, the use of polls to construct news, and survey methodology. He has published extensively in all of these areas. He is active in the American Association for Public Opinion Research (AAPOR) and the World Association for Public Opinion Research (WAPOR), serving as president of both organizations. In 2010, he received the AAPOR Award for Exceptionally Distinguished Service. He also served as president of the Midwest Association for Public Opinion Research (MAPOR). He is a frequent resource for journalists interested in discussing American political campaigns and government operations.