Rob Pasick’s Leaders Connect:
We’re Now Online
Meaningful connection +
Stimulating presentation and conversation =
Rewarding and memorable learning experience
For over 20 years Rob Pasick’s Leaders Connect has been a community learning and networking event for leaders from throughout Michigan. Gathering together in large and small groups are a diverse set leaders from a variety of sectors including: for-profit companies, nonprofit organizations, entrepreneurial enterprises, universities, government agencies, and education.
Currently, Leaders Connect communities exist in Ann Arbor and Detroit. Activities include large group breakfast workshops where thought leaders from throughout the region gather to discuss their ideas with the members of the Leaders connect community.
Additionally, Dr. Rob hosts small groups of 10 to 12 leaders who meet monthly to discuss their leadership challenges.
Many of the past Leaders Connect events are available on Robs’s YouTube channel. Sponsors for Leaders Connect include Bank of Ann Arbor, Zingermans, Rehmann, and Office Evolution.
The list of distinguished speakers (of which there are too many to mention all) include:
- Two University of Michigan Presidents (Mary Sue Coleman and Mark Schlissel)
- Authors (including Jeff Zazlow, John Bacon, John Baldoni, Steve Gil and Jim Tobin among others)
- University of Michigan Faculty (Jane Dutton, Bob Quinn, Kim Cameron, Wayne Baker, Len Middleton, and Gretchen Spreitzer)
- Two Michigan entrepreneurs of the year (Roger Newton, and Ted Dacko)
- Non-profit leaders (Cheryl Elliot, Neel Hajra, and Stephanie Blackbun Freeth)
- Government officials (Governor Snyder).
- Executives from large corporations such as Blue Cross /Blue Shield, Boeing, Plante Moran, and Thomson Reuters.
- This list is not exhaustive, as Rob has been honored to host many other distinguished leaders. Check out videos of past events at Leader’s Connect
Goals for Mental Well-being Discussion
Friday, February 26, 2021
8:30 AM to 9:30 AM (EDT)
For our next Leaders Connect, to be held on February 26, we will discuss goals for mental well-being. My special guest will be Ethan Kross, author of the acclaimed new book, “Chatter: The Voice in Our Heads, Why It Matters, and How to Harness It.” Dr. Kross Is a professor of psychology at the University of Michigan.
I encourage all of you to continue to set your goals for 2021. You can use the chart below to record your goals. Even if you haven’t joined the discussion before, feel free to join us on February 26th to continue to talk about goal setting and how to harness the voice in our heads.