Rob Pasick’s Leaders Connect:
We’re Back in Person!
Meaningful connection +
Stimulating presentation and conversation =
Rewarding and memorable learning experience
For over 20 years Rob Pasick’s Leaders Connect has been a community learning and networking event for leaders from throughout Michigan. Gathering together in large and small groups are a diverse set leaders from a variety of sectors including: for-profit companies, nonprofit organizations, entrepreneurial enterprises, universities, government agencies, and education.
Currently, Leaders Connect communities exist in Ann Arbor and Detroit. Activities include large group breakfast workshops where thought leaders from throughout the region gather to discuss their ideas with the members of the Leaders connect community.
Additionally, Dr. Rob hosts small groups of 10 to 12 leaders who meet monthly to discuss their leadership challenges.
Many of the past Leaders Connect events are available on Robs’s YouTube channel. Sponsors for Leaders Connect include Bank of Ann Arbor, Office Evolution, Rehmann, The Surnow Company, and Zingerman’s.
The list of distinguished speakers (of which there are too many to mention all) include:
- Two University of Michigan Presidents (Mary Sue Coleman and Mark Schlissel)
- Authors (including Jeff Zazlow, John Bacon, John Baldoni, Steve Gil and Jim Tobin among others)
- University of Michigan Faculty (Jane Dutton, Bob Quinn, Kim Cameron, Wayne Baker, Len Middleton, and Gretchen Spreitzer)
- Two Michigan entrepreneurs of the year (Roger Newton, and Ted Dacko)
- Non-profit leaders (Cheryl Elliot, Neel Hajra, and Stephanie Blackbun Freeth)
- Government officials (Governor Snyder).
- Executives from large corporations such as Blue Cross /Blue Shield, Boeing, Plante Moran, and Thomson Reuters.
- This list is not exhaustive, as Rob has been honored to host many other distinguished leaders. Check out videos of past events at Leader’s Connect
Reimagining Workspace and Housing
Friday, March 31, 2023
8:00 AM – 9:30 AM
Zingerman’s Roadhouse 2501 Jackson Avenue Ann Arbor, MI 48103
- David Whitinger, Office Evolution
- Bill Milliken, Milliken Realty Company
- Peter Allen, Equitable Ann Arbor (EA2) Land Trust and Professor Ross School of Business (Retired)
Post-Covid, we find ourselves facing significant challenges regarding how people will live and work in the future.
We grapple with questions such as:
- Do we go back to the office as we knew it?
- Do we continue to work from home?
- How to explore alternatives to the traditional office?
- How to create affordable housing in our cities?
In the March Leaders Connect Breakfast, three experts will present their perspectives on these crucial questions.
- David Whitinger will discuss how shared office space is transforming the workplace.
- Bill Milliken will give us his perspective on the future of office real estate in Ann Arbor.
- Peter Allen will present his inspired concept of how we can create affordable housing and beautiful public spaces in Ann Arbor.
As always, the audience will have a chance to participate in small groups to discuss these topics.
Please join us as we continue crucial conversations in Rob Pasick‘s Leaders Connect.
Send Dr. Rob your leadership questions in advance of this Leaders Connect Meeting.