Rob Pasick’s Leaders Connect:
We’re Now Online
Meaningful connection +
Stimulating presentation and conversation =
Rewarding and memorable learning experience
For over 20 years Rob Pasick’s Leaders Connect has been a community learning and networking event for leaders from throughout Michigan. Gathering together in large and small groups are a diverse set leaders from a variety of sectors including: for-profit companies, nonprofit organizations, entrepreneurial enterprises, universities, government agencies, and education.
Currently, Leaders Connect communities exist in Ann Arbor and Detroit. Activities include large group breakfast workshops where thought leaders from throughout the region gather to discuss their ideas with the members of the Leaders connect community.
Additionally, Dr. Rob hosts small groups of 10 to 12 leaders who meet monthly to discuss their leadership challenges.
Many of the past Leaders Connect events are available on Robs’s YouTube channel. Sponsors for Leaders Connect include Bank of Ann Arbor, Zingermans, Rehmann, and Office Evolution.
The list of distinguished speakers (of which there are too many to mention all) include:
- Two University of Michigan Presidents (Mary Sue Coleman and Mark Schlissel)
- Authors (including Jeff Zazlow, John Bacon, John Baldoni, Steve Gil and Jim Tobin among others)
- University of Michigan Faculty (Jane Dutton, Bob Quinn, Kim Cameron, Wayne Baker, Len Middleton, and Gretchen Spreitzer)
- Two Michigan entrepreneurs of the year (Roger Newton, and Ted Dacko)
- Non-profit leaders (Cheryl Elliot, Neel Hajra, and Stephanie Blackbun Freeth)
- Government officials (Governor Snyder).
- Executives from large corporations such as Blue Cross /Blue Shield, Boeing, Plante Moran, and Thomson Reuters.
- This list is not exhaustive, as Rob has been honored to host many other distinguished leaders. Check out videos of past events at Leader’s Connect
Thomas Zurbuchen: Journey to Mars
Friday, April 30, 2021
8:30 AM to 9:45 AM (EDT)
Join Dr. Thomas Zurbuchen, Associate Administrator for NASA Science, as he shares his experience leading the exploration and scientific discovery of the Red Planet.
Perseverance is the most sophisticated rover NASA has ever sent to the Red Planet, with a name that embodies NASA’s passion, and our nation’s capability, to take on and overcome challenges. It will collect carefully selected and documented rock and sediment samples for future return to Earth, search for signs of ancient microbial life, characterize the planet’s geology and climate, and pave the way for human exploration beyond the Moon. Perseverance also ferried several cutting-edge technologies to the surface of Mars – including a helicopter named Ingenuity, the first aircraft to demonstrate powered, controlled flight on another planet.
Send Dr. Rob your leadership questions in advance of this Leaders Connect Meeting.