Dr. Rob Pasick
Dr. Rob, a Harvard-trained corporate psychologist and executive coach, has developed a highly structured approach to coaching by drawing upon the principles of:
- Emotional intelligence
- Positive psychology
- Gallup-based leadership
- The University of Michigan Ross School of Business’s model of leadership
Rob’s passion is to help people achieve success in work and life!
Dr. Rob is Community Minded
A pioneer in the field of coaching, Dr. Rob has provided individual and team based coaching to hundreds of individuals and dozens of organizations and corporations. He is also the founder and president of Leaders Connect, which provides monthly networking events and leadership round tables to the community.
As a well-respected and sought after lecturer at the University of Michigan Ross School of Business, and the Center for Entrepreneurship, Dr. Rob has led several classes of students from undergraduate to successful professionals by utilizing his emotional intelligence and balanced leadership approaches.
- Frequent guest on a variety of radio and television programs, including Oprah, The Today Show, CNN and PBS.
- Two clients have been named Michigan Entrepreneur of the Year.
- Enabled several of the companies to transact deals worth over hundreds of millions of dollars.
- Provided executive team coaching to the cabinet of Rwanda and to the United Nations Mission for Afghanistan.
- Author of Balanced Leadership in Unbalanced Times, among other books exploring emotional intelligence and leadership practices.
- Founder and president of Leaders Connect, Leaders Connect Detroit, and Leaders Connect Non-Profit.
Services Offered by Dr. Rob Pasick Include:
- Executive coaching for individual leaders and teams
- Succession planning
- Conflict resolution
- Career coaching