“Dr. Rob” is a Harvard trained psychologist and executive coach with over 40 years experience. He describes his coaching process in two recent books; “Self-Aware a Guide for Success in Work and Life,” and “The Journal for the Book Self-Aware” His approach is based on his considerable experience with the concepts of emotional intelligence. His passion is to help people achieve success in work and life.
A pioneer in the field of coaching,Dr. Rob has provided individual and team based coaching to hundreds of individuals and dozens of organizations and corporations.While he specializes in coaching individuals in the C- Suite, He has worked with a variety of leaders from both large corporations to small small start ups.He specializes in working with leaders in the knowledge-based economy.Two of his clients have been honored as Michigan entrepreneurs of the year.
Over the years, He has developed a highly structured approach to coaching, drawing upon the principles of: Emotional intelligence,Positive Psychology, Gallup based leadership, and The Ross School Michigan model of leadership.His approaches outlined in detail in his books 2 books on self-awareness.
In addition to coaching and writing, Rob is a lecturer at the University of Michigan Ross School of Business and at the University of Michigan’s Center for Entrepreneurship.
Dr. Rob has been a frequent guest on a variety of radio and television programs, including Oprah, The Today Show, CNN and PBS. He is the founder and host of LeadersConnect, which provides monthly Leaders ConnectBreakfast networking events and LeadershipRoundtables to the community.
Visit the blog for weekly posts and videos from Leaders Connect events.
- Two of my clients have been named Michigan Entrepreneur of the Year.
- Several of the companies I have worked with have been able to transact deals worth over hundreds of millions of dollars.
- I am the author of a case study for the Center for Positive Organizational Scholarship at the Ross School of Business
- I have provided executive team coaching to the cabinet of Rwanda and to the United Nations Mission for Afghanistan.
- I am the author of Balanced Leadership in Unbalanced Times.
- I am the founder and president of CEO Connect and Leaders Connect.