As we start the new year, I wish all of you good health and abundant energy so that you may successfully pursue your dreams and achieve your goals. My purpose in writing these weekly Dr. Rob Leadership Tips is to provide whatever help I can in your efforts to be the best you can be. I remember my fourth-grade teacher, Mrs. Ditmar, telling me and my parents that “Robbie is not working up to his full potential.” I’ve been striving to do that ever since, and I’ve even made a career out of helping others to reach their full potential.
While I know many of you personally, this year, I’d like to connect with you more directly. Here are some ways we might achieve this connection.
1. As a fan of Dear Abby, I’d like to start using my Monday morning column to answer some of your questions. If you need some advice, please send your questions to me at Rob@robpasick.com.
2. Please consider engaging me for any help you may need. Among the services I provide as an executive coach and psychologist are:
- Leadership coaching
- A one-day leadership check-up
- Career coaching
- Team building
- Consulting to family businesses
- Assessments of candidates for hiring
- Facilitating strategic planning retreats
- Participation in monthly leadership peer groups
- Staff development seminars
- Creating and facilitating advisory boards for your business
- Participation in monthly Leaders Connect Breakfast events at Zingerman’s Roadhouse
- Keynote speaking
- Coaching writing and speaking
- Brief behaviorally oriented psychotherapy
Please let me know if you would like to learn more about any of these services.Have a great new year and keep those comments and letters flowing.
Rob’s new book, “JOURNAL for Self-Aware: A Guide for Success in Work and Life”. Link here.
Rob’s book, “Self-Aware: A Guide for Success in Work in Life”. Link here.