In conjunction with his book, Self-Aware: A Guide for Success in Work and Life, Dr. Robert Pasick has created a unique journal to use throughout your day to enhance your efforts to increase your self awareness. The journal is based on Dr. Pasick’s years of research on how to manage your time and life to be more productive, happier, and healthier.
Designed for young adults, but relevant to any stage of life, the Self-Aware Journal helps you to define your short and long-term goals. The journal guides you through 91 exercises from Self-Aware: A Guide for Success in Work and Life and over 90 days of self discovery. You will use it to create your personal, self-made vision complete with goal-setting and support strategies to make your dreams become reality.
Dr. Pasick’s Eight Daily Steps to Increase Your Self-Awareness:
- Start your day by contemplating,”What would make this a great day for me?”
- Schedule your appointments for the day with the consideration of what you hope to create and achieve with your time.
- With a focus on success, track the action steps that you have committed to do hour by hour.
- Identify three, and only three, things to which you will commit today.
- At the end of the day, consider what makes you grateful.
- Do a brief self-awareness exercise, derived from my book, Self-Aware: A Guide to Success in Work and Life.
- Reflect on what lessons you have learned about yourself during the day.
- Lastly, record in your journal what you have done today to take good care of yourself and others in mind, body, and spirit.