In Dr. Rob’s coaching work, he sees a few themes recur time and again:
- No job is secure. We no longer live in a time where people have one job for a lifetime.
- People evolve and change their career interests and desires over a lifetime.
- In this era of dual careers, people have to make decisions which support both careers, and often a family.
- Quality mentors are hard to find.
Executive Coaching Services for Individuals and Teams
Dr. Rob provides executive coaching services to individuals and teams in person, over the phone, and via web-meeting. Depending on the scope of a project, project teams may expand to a larger team, directed by Rob.
Individual Coaching: One-on-one coaching helps an individual reach his or her full potential as a leader and as a human being. Each client receives a custom program based on his or her needs and desires.
Team Coaching: This service is designed to align the team around the vision for the organization. Rob’s approach to leadership team coaching draws upon Good to Great, The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, Mastering the Rockefeller Habits, and The Competing Values Framework developed at the University of Michigan by Quinn and Cameron.
Career Transitions and Career Check-Ups
Dr. Rob helps individuals and couples evaluate whether they are in the right place on their career path. This service is relevant for professionals of all ages who are trying to find a new job, considering changing careers, or heading into retirement.
His career checkup is based on his model of “Finding your Career Sweet Spot.” This process focuses on answering four key questions:
- Are you passionate about what you do?
- Are you using your unique talents to the fullest?
- Aligns with your values.
- Can you get paid enough?