Ten Steps to Setting Goals Which Are Right for You
- Discover your strengths.
- Uncover your passions.
- Understand your personality…and recognize your blind spots.
- Learn how you manage your energy and your body.
- Become mindful of your own mind.
- Based on your family and your experience, learn how you relate to others.
- Define your mission and core values.
- Clarify your lifestyle values.
- Create your vision for success in work and life.
- Discover your career sweet spot.
After going through these ten steps, you are finally ready to create the right goals for you: goals that will lead you to a life truly worth living.
Next week I will describe the process for setting these goals. To learn more about this ten step process, read self-aware.
My book: Self-Aware: A Guide for Success in Work and Life. To order your copy today: ebook https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LFZR5Z6/ softcover book https://www.createspace.com/6541423