Dr. Robert Pasick has been practicing in the Ann Arbor area as a Clinical & Organizational Psychologist and Executive Coach since he earned his Ph.D. from Harvard University in 1975.
He is the author of six books, and has appeared on “Oprah” and “The Today Show.” He is the founder and host of Leaders Connect, which provides monthly Leaders Connect Breakfast meetings and Leadership Roundtables to the community.
Latest Post and Video
- Dr. Rob: 10 Steps to Developing Self-Awareness - Last week I mentioned that I was writing a book for my college students on self-discovery. Thank you for your responses to the two questions I asked you to consider: How has gaining more self-awareness helped you to achieve success … Read More
- Grow Our Local Food Economy - Today I devote my post to discussing and brainstorming the issues and opportunities that will allow us to GROW THE LOCAL FOOD ECONOMY in Washtenaw County and to a large extent the state of Michigan. I invite anyone with a focus … Read More
- Ken Fischer: Impresario, Mentor and Mensch - Last week I had the pleasure of interviewing Ken Fischer at Leaders Connect. He shared some stories and leadership lessons. Thanks to Roger Rayle, the entire interview is available on YouTube. You could also read an interview with Ken from the magazine … Read More
- Do You Need a Career Check-up?
- Rob’s Journey to Becoming an Executive Coach
- How Work-Life is Really About Marriage and Other Lessons from Oprah – Tracy Brower interviews Rob