Dr. Robert Pasick ("Dr. Rob") has been practicing in the Ann Arbor area as a clinical & organizational psychologist and executive coach since he earned his Ph.D. from Harvard University in 1975.
He is the author of six books, and has appeared on "Oprah" and "The Today Show." He is the founder and host of Leaders Connect, which provides monthly Leaders Connect Breakfast meetings and Leadership Roundtables to the community.
- Dr. Rob: Choose Your Health Goal for 2017 January 9, 2017
- Dr. Rob: Check Your Blind Spots Video November 23, 2016
- Dr. Rob: Artificial Intelligence October 28, 2016
- Dr. Rob: Celebrating the Thriving Medical Device Industry in Michigan October 3, 2016
- Archive of Leaders Connect Videos July 7, 2016
- THANKS FOR YOUR SUGGESTIONS August 15, 2017
- Dr. Rob interviewed on WEMU on the Benefits of Self-Awareness
- Do You Need a Career Check-up?
- Dr. Rob’s Journey to Becoming an Executive Coach - Psychotherapy Networker
- When Oprah Calls - Seduced by Success - Corp Magazine
- How Work-Life is Really About Marriage and Other Lessons from Oprah - Tracy Brower interviews Rob